The fifth and final installment is here! It’s been a long time coming but I am excited to tell you all that I have been M.I.A. due to my new job! You guys know I quit my old job a few months ago without another lined up and no real plan. However, taking that risk paid off and I am now blessed to be doing what I genuinely love at an amazing company. Faithfully seek light and light will come to you!
Anyhow, on to equally as important things – affirmations to promote peace! I’ve talked about the benefits of positive self talk and becoming your own best friend so I’m excited to share three of my favorite peaceful affirmations with you! The following are my top fav but I have many others; checkout the affirmations that I’ve created for myself as well and comment with a few of your own!
1. I have everything I need to survive this moment.
2. I am here. I am whole. I am made of love.
3. I am the goodness others seek. My light will protect me, soothe me and heal me.
Chloe specific affirmations and micro pep talks:
1. I choose peace. I choose happiness. I am the master of my emotions.
2. You got this babe, history has shown you can survive anything. This is just one of those times.
3. I have everything inside of me to handle this and handle it with grace, intelligence and strength.
4. All I have is now. I cannot change the past, I can only improve the present and future.