2017 is coming to a close – which is cray! – so instead of talking about how 2018 will be bigger and better I thought I would revisit this year’s highlights. New beginnings, endings, and all things in between. If you’ve been with me the past twelve months then you’ve been privy to all of my let downs, victories and adventures, lets go back in time a lil bit shall we?
2. Leaving a job I hated
3. Beginning my career in Quality Analysis at an amazing company
4. Becoming Vegan
6. The movie Get Out
8. Visiting the National Museum of African American History and Culture in D.C.
10. My foray into all things Photoshop – something I never thought would happen
11. Starting the journey to monetizing the Thanks for the Marmalade brand
12. Renewing my love for blogging – learning more about my blogger self
13. Discovering my signature makeup look
a. Courage to be my authentic self and wear bold lips
14. Discovering bomb Vegan restaurants
16. Finding a bomb Vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe
17. Christmas Eve caroling with incarcerated youths
*Bonus Love* My new car aka Dolce the cream colored PT Cruiser
What are your 2017 favs? What are you most proud of? What were the best lessons? Most importantly, best food you had?! Leave me some below!